Now is the time to begin living more naturally and reach for your higher level of wellness.
Everything we feel and do relates to our well-being and directly affects our actions and emotions. To subdue stress, reduce illness, and ensure positive moments in your life, you must achieve optimal wellness.
And for us, using dōTERRA natural products and essential oils is the answer! Our family has been using them for over 5 years and they are an integral part of our health care. And sharing our experiences is what I love to do.
When you invest in essential oils, it signals a desire for something entirely natural and safe. The assurance of acquiring pure essential oils, devoid of synthetics or adulteration, becomes paramount. Purity serves as the linchpin for ensuring the safety and effectiveness of essential oils. Opting for the purest essential oils instills confidence in their safe use within your family.
But how can you be certain of the purity of your essential oils? The following precautions are instrumental in guaranteeing the quality of an essential oil or product, and dōTERRA diligently adheres to all of these practices:
By meeting these criteria, dōTERRA ensures the integrity and quality of their essential oils, instilling confidence in users regarding their purity and safety.
Smell right from the bottle, add 6-8 drops to the diffuser, wear on a diffuser bracelet or necklace or put a drop in your hands and breathe in.
Apply directly to the area of concern (stomach, head, etc), using coconut oil to dilute if necessary
Put 1-2 drops in tea, glass of water, an empty capsule. Check the bottle for supplement facts to indicate if an oil is safe to use internally.
1. Refrain from applying oils to sensitive areas such as the nose, ears, eyes, or broken skin. Exercise caution when using "hot oils" on the face.
2. Before using an essential oil for the first time, carefully read labels and follow package instructions. Due to their potency, pure essential oils should be used in smaller amounts and diluted for optimal results.
3. Employ dilution techniques to reduce skin sensitivity, especially when using oils on babies, children, pregnant women, and the elderly.
4. Pay attention to oils with sun sensitivity warnings.
5. Ensure safe storage by keeping oils inaccessible to children.
6. Always supervise young children when applying essential oils.
7. Consult a healthcare professional before experimenting with essential oils, particularly if you have specific health concerns.
8. When adding oils to beverages, use only glass or stainless steel containers. Hot or potent oils include Cassia oil, Cinnamon Bark oil, Clove oil, Oregano oil, Thyme oil, and others.